This cashew cream cheese is just the thing to bring along to brunch! It's creamy, soft, and spreadable, with hints of garlic and rosemary. Enjoy it on toasted bagels with red onion marmalade for a flavorful breakfast.
Garlic Cashew Cream Cheese [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup plain cashew nuts, soaked in hot water for at least an hour
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of dried rosemary
- Drain the cashews and add into a high-powered blender, along with the oil, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar. Blend until it has formed a smooth, thick paste that resembles cream cheese. If it is too thick, then add a little warm water.
- Transfer to a small dish and sprinkle over the dried rosemary.
The garlic-infused oil can be substituted for one tablespoon of plain rapeseed or olive oil and one small crushed clove of garlic but the taste from the garlic will be stronger.