Chilled Peanut Noodles [Vegan]
- 1 pound whole grain spaghetti
- ½ – ¾ cup Almost Instant Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup chopped fresh scallion
- chopped peanuts for garnish
Almost Instant Peanut Sauce:
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
To Make the Peanut Sauce:
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk well to combine. Store refrigerated in an
airtight container for up to 7 days.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water and drain again.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to a bowl with the peanut sauce and toss to mix well.
- Serve garnished with the chopped green onion and chopped peanuts.