This spinach dip a great crowd-pleaser: it's cheesy, rich, creamy, and everyone will enjoy it! Bring it to a party and everyone will attack it with chips and veggies in hand!
Cheesy Spinach Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
This Recipe is :
- 1 1/4 cups of raw cashews (soaked in water for at least four hours to overnight) then rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup prepared cashew milk
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 3-4 cups of loosely packed fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Into a high-speed blender, add your drained cashews and cashew milk and blend until creamy. It will be a thick consistency, but creamy.
- In the meantime, cook the spinach down in a pan with a tiny bit of olive oil. This should only take a minute or two. Then place in a strainer and push the water out of the spinach. This should take a few good pushes with the back of a spoon. Amazingly, a ton of water will be removed.
- To your blender, add the nutritional yeast, garlic, paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper (add more salt after the mixture is blended). Once you have the base ready and seasoned to your liking pour that into a serving bowl and hand-blend the spinach in with a spoon. Serve with crackers, raw veggies, veggie chips, pretzels, baguette or whatever you prefer.