These overnight oats with chia seeds are packed with flavor and anti-inflammatory ingredients! A generous heap of cinnamon and turmeric, plus an extra squeeze of lemon will keep you on top of your game no matter what the weather's like. Make these oats in a mason jar and take it to go in the morning.
Anti-Inflammatory Overnight Oats [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk, or more for preferred texture
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
- A splash of lemon juice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except for the lemon juice, in a medium bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Let the oats thicken up in the fridge overnight.
- Serve it hot or cold, based on your preferences.
- Add some more milk if you prefer a runnier texture and finish up with a splash of lemon juice.