The idea is simple (and easy!): throw some leftovers and raw zucchini noodles into a saucepan and cook for about 3 minutes to heat it all up. There’s not much more to it. If you want, add in a couple tablespoons of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to add some creaminess to the noodles. Enjoy!
Zucchini Pasta With Garlic Green Beans and Stuffing [Vegan]
- 1 cup Vegan Whole Wheat Stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups leftover garlic green beans
- 3 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat and add in your leftovers. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, or until they heat up.
- Once the leftovers heat up, add in the zucchini noodles and cook for another 2 minutes or until the zucchini softens and the noodles heat up.
- Plate into bowls and enjoy!