I love making healthy snacks and bars. I usually always have something homemade in the fridge that I can turn to when hunger strikes and I need a healthy pick-me-up! These are my new favorite addiction! They are like a muesli bar but have a real chocolatey undertone from the cacao butter. With the additional of matcha powder, these healthy treats are incredibly energizing, satisfying and full of goodness!
White Chocolate Matcha Protein Bars [Vegan, Raw]
Ingredients You Need for White Chocolate Matcha Protein Bars [Vegan, Raw]
- 3/4 cup cacao butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked overnight
- A good pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon Matcha Powder
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated orange zest
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1 cup raw shredded coconut
- 1 cup raw flaked almonds
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
How to Prepare White Chocolate Matcha Protein Bars [Vegan, Raw]
- In a small saucepan melt down the cacao butter and coconut oil until it is liquid and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, coconut, almonds and sunflower seeds. Mix well and set aside.
- When the cacao butter and coconut oil has cooled slightly, add them to your blender with the strained and rinsed cashews, salt, coconut nectar, matcha powder, ginger and orange zest.
- Blend until completely smooth, you may need to add a touch of almond milk to make sure it blends properly.
- Pour this blended mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mix into a shallow slice tin lined with baking paper and refrigerate for an hour or two.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.