If you're looking to explore the world of truffles, look no further than this awesome recipe! Packed with healthy fats like avocado and coconut oil, these truffles make a great and delicious gift!
White Chocolate Avocado Mocha Truffles [Vegan]
- 4-ounce dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- 2/3 cup instant coffee
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Coffee beans for garnish
- Combine the chocolate and coconut milk and melt in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, checking every 15-20 seconds and combining by hand to prevent burning.
- Add in the mashed avocado. It's best to use a soft one to ensure that it combines well. Add the coffee grains and cinnamon. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Texture should be solid. If too solid, pop in the microwave for a few seconds. Take a melon ball or ice cream scooper and form balls.
- Combine white chocolate and coconut oil. Melt in microwave for 1 minute checking every 15 seconds until fully melted. Take a ball and using a skewer or popsicle stick dip into the white chocolate. Once coated, feed through a cooling rack and top with additional instant coffee and a coffee bean. Let cool.
- Once cooled dip the bottoms of the truffles into the chocolate and place on wax/parchment paper.
- Chill, and enjoy!