I can’t even explain to you how amazingly refreshing this gazpacho is. The jalapeno gives it a kick, which goes with the sweetness of the watermelon fantastically. The texture is incredible – I like a thicker gazpacho, but if you like something soupier, pulse in the blender or food processor for longer.
Watermelon Gazpacho With Beet Noodles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Watermelon Gazpacho With Beet Noodles [Vegan]
- 4 cups finely diced seedless watermelon
- 1/2 medium seedless cucumber, finely diced
- 1 large tomato, pureed
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil, dill, or mint
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ jalapeno, diced
- 2 medium beets, peeled, Blade C
How to Prepare Watermelon Gazpacho With Beet Noodles [Vegan]
- Mix all but 1 cup of the watermelon and the cucumber, jalapeno, basil (or dill), parsley, lime juice, tomato, onion, vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Puree the mixture in a blender or food processor until your desired consistency (like a thicker gazpacho).
- Refrigerate* and serve chilled. When serving, top with a quarter cup of watermelon and a handful of beet noodles.
- You can serve immediately, but the soup tastes best extra chilled.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.