This soup is quick and easy to prepare and very cleansing! Enjoy this take on a Japanese classic.
Vegetable Miso Soup [Vegan]
- 400 g spiral genmai brown rice miso
- 1/4 cauliflower roughly chopped
- 1 broccoli roughly chopped
- 1 bok choy bunch sliced fine
- 12 button mushrooms sliced
- 200 g nutritionist choice bifun brown rice noodles
- 3 litres purified water
- Heat water in soup pot and boil; add miso paste
- Chop and slice all vegetables add to pot, simmer on a low heat for 50 minutes
- Add brown rice noodles (do not over cook), 4-5 minutes
- Remove from heat and soup is ready to serve!
- 500 g tofu, organic extra firm, dice
- Add tofu to miso soup, cook for 10 minutes