Vegan “Honey” Mustard Bbq Brussels! What’s great about this sauce is that it’s so quick and easy, features kitchen staples, is perfect for summer, and pairs well with other bbq staple dishes. If you crave innovative vegan dishes or just more ways to love brussels, you have to try these new vegan Honey Mustard Bbq Brussels Sprouts!
Vegan “Honey” Mustard Bbq Brussels [Vegan]
For the Brussels:
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts, stems removed, chopped in half
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt + Pepper as needed
For the Sauce:
- 2 tablespoon vegan butter or oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon apple cider or white vinegar
- Salt/Pepper as needed
- 3 teaspoons Siracha
- Garnish - Chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Melt the vegan butter, and then stir in the garlic. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Add the dijon, maple syrup, Worcestershire, vinegar, siracha, and bring to a boil, whisk and combine, reduce to a simmer for about 3 minutes or until thickened. Set aside.
- Wash the brussels sprouts, remove stems, and cut in half. Coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper, roast for 30 mins cut side down until crispy. Rotate midway for an even bake. Remove the ultra-crispy brussels. Toss and coat in 1/2 the sauce.
- You should have enough sauce for another serving. Garnish with chives and serve.