If you've been wanting a sweet treat but don't want ice cream or nice cream, this is your answer! This vanilla chip whip makes an excellent dessert! And the best part? It's made with coconut milk for that extra creaminess. Feel free to add whatever sort of toppings you like!
Vanilla Chip Whip [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Vanilla Chip Whip [Vegan]
For the Whip:
- 2-4 frozen bananas (chopped before freezing)
- 2 frozen coconut milk cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
For the Topping:
- Strawberry Chia Jam
- Chocolate chips
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- Vegan cookie
How to Prepare Vanilla Chip Whip [Vegan]
- In a food processor or high speed blender and add the frozen banana chunks and coconut cubes if using them.
- Pulse first then blend until it becomes smooth, then add the chocolate chips and blend. (if having trouble let thaw for 5 minutes first and always stop and push sides down as needed)
- Add to a cup/bowl and top with toppings of choosing.
To make the coconut milk cubes, simple open a can of full fat coconut milk and pour into ice cube molds and freeze in the freezer.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 316 | Carbs: 29 g | Fat: 16 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 10 mg | Sugar: 14 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.