This Banana Bread is super healthy made with brown rice flour and garbanzo bean flour and naturally sweetened with bananas and apple sauce! So good!
Turmeric Tahini Banana Bread [Vegan]
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground dried ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated turmeric root
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients in one bowl & the dry ingredients in another, stir well (leave out the chocolate chips).
- Now, add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons of the chocolate chips to the batter and stir. Pour batter into baking pan and top with remaining chocolate chips and turmeric.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.