This Triple Berry Cheesecake is both decadent & refreshing. Use any mix of berries you choose. Pictured is half blackberry, half blueberry, topped with fresh sweet raspberries.
Raw Triple Berry Cheesecake [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates, soaked and drained
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked at least 4 hours & drained
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Pulse dates and nuts in food processor until you achieve a dough like consistency. Use spatula to scrape sides of food processor as needed.
- Press into pie pan with fingers until smooth. Freeze for 1-2 hours (optional).
- Blend filling ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over crust and spread with spatula until smooth.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Top with fresh berries to serve.