Mimosas are a great celebratory drink. They are light, fizzy, and easy to sip as you chat with your besties. And, it’s pretty much the only drink that’s acceptable to have before 11 a.m.! So, let’s start popping some bottles. No doubt, this is an easy mimosa recipe that everyone will love. But there are a few tips/tricks to ensuring that you have the perfect sip every time. It all comes down to ratio and preparation. Get the details below for making a flawless mimosa cocktail.
The Best Mimosa [Vegan]
- 3 cups sparkling wine 25.4 oz. - 1 bottle. (Prosecco or Cava), chilled
- 1 cup orange juice freshly pressed, chilled
- 1 orange sliced (optional for garnish)
- Pour orange juice into celebratory glasses (like Champagne flutes) to be 1/3 full.
- Top the rest with sparkling wine. (Hold glasses at a slight angle while pouring to stop the sparkling wine from bubbling over.)
- Optional to garnish with sliced orange wedges. Serve immediately.
Make this mimosa recipe a pitcher by adding the ingredients to a large pitcher instead of individual glasses. Make just before serving. Make this drink non-alcoholic by subbing the sparkling wine with your favourite non-alcoholic version.