Thandai is a cool and refreshing drink made with dried nuts, seeds, and flavorful spices. Have everything you need to make this delicious drink at home with this healthy and clean Instant Thandai Masala Mix!
Thandai: Instant Masala Milk [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup pistachio
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons melon seeds
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 10 pods green cardamom, seeds only
- 2 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron
- Place all the ingredients in a clean, dry coffee/ masala grinder.
- Grind to a fine powder. At this stage, you can sieve the powder and grind the residue again. I skipped this step and left my mix a little chunky.
- Store in air tight jar and refrigerate.
- Blend a glass of milk, some sugar or any sweetener of your choice, according to your taste and 2 teaspoons of this mix in your blender. Taste and adjust for sweetness. Chill and enjoy!