Are you always scrambling for lunch ideas to bring to work or school? Then bookmark this recipe because it will come in handy! Pasta and vegetables are tossed in a gingery tahini peanut butter sauce and then refrigerated over night for a delicious cold pasta salad in the morning. It's that simple!
Tangy Asian Pasta Salad [Vegan]
- 1 16-ounce box of pasta of your choice
For the Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 garlic clove-sized chunk of fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Juice from 1/2 of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 cup silken tofu (optional)
- 1 14-ounce bag of frozen vegetables, Asian blend if available
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Add sauce ingredients to a blender. Blend until combined and smooth.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and place into a large mixing bowl. Add frozen vegetables and let hot pasta thaw out the veggies.
- Pour the sauce onto the pasta and vegetables. Toss well. Refrigerate at least an hour, but overnight is best.
- Toss before serving.