This recipe is so simple yet delightfully delicious! You can make it in under 15 minutes. It’s great as a side or mixed into a salad.
15-Minute Sweet Potato Scramble [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 15-Minute Sweet Potato Scramble [Vegan]
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, chopped in chunks
- ¼ c. sweet white onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour*
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- coconut oil for cooking
How to Prepare 15-Minute Sweet Potato Scramble [Vegan]
- In a food processor, chop up the sweet potatoes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until well mixed.
- Heat up some coconut oil in a skillet
- Place the sweet potato scramble in the skillet and let it cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Stir so that the uncooked side now faces the bottom of the skillet. And cook for another 3 - 5 minutes.
- Taste to see whether the sweet potato is cooked.
- Serve & enjoy!
*If you're not worried about gluten, you can use all-purpose flour.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Sweet Potato
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.