These veggie burger sliders are perfect for a party! They're tender and sweet from the sweet potato, with a little smokey flavor from paprika. The corn and lentils lend a heartiness that make these babies filling, and totally grill-able. Top with some spicy vegan mayo, creamy avocado, and greens and your guests will be gobbling them up!
Sweet Potato Red Lentil Sliders [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups sweet potato, peeled and cooked
- 1/2 cup black beans, canned or cooked.
- 1/2 cup red lentils, cooked until just tender
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined and slightly chunky.
- To bake, form into about 12 small patties and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake in 375°F oven for 20 minutes.
- To grill, place patties on grill, and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side.