This Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie is like a slice of pie in a glass! Full of hidden vegetables, this smoothie is also fruitless, dairy-free and gluten-free. There is more to this wonderful smoothie than meets the eye. In fact, there’s more than one vegetable in this smoothie – there’s actually two! And it is also fruitless, which means there is no banana.
Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato, cooked and frozen
- 1/2 cup steamed cauliflower, frozen
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2-3/4 cup almond milk
- almond butter (optional)
- pecans (optional)
How To Make Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Add all ingredients except for the toppings into a high speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. If smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk. Taste and adjust sweetener as needed.
- Pour smoothie into glass and top with optional toppings.
- Sweet Potato
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile