This soup is as easy as 1-2-3! Simply toss in all ingredients and let the stove, crock-pot, or Instant Pot do the rest! As the name suggests, this soup is pack with filling and nutritious beans. You can take this soup for lunch, as well!
Super Easy 3-Bean Soup [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 14-oz can black bean
- 1 14-oz can pinto beans
- 1 14-oz can great northern beans
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 8-oz mushrooms quartered
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 garlic cloves (minced or 2 teaspoons minced garlic)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
If Cooking in a Crockpot:
- Place all ingredients in a crockpot.
- Turn on high heat and cook for at least 3 hours, or until onions are soft. Add more water as needed.
If Cooking on Stove Top:
- Place all ingredients in a large pot.
- Cook over medium heat, covered until soup is cooked through (1-hour minimum), adding more water as needed.
If Cooking in an Instant Pot:
- Place all ingredients in an instant pot.
- Cover with the lid and seal to lock. Press the manual pressure cook button and set the timer to 20 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, and then move the valve to “venting” to release the rest of the pressure. Remove the lid and serve.
- This soup is awesome as leftover. It just gets better as it sits in the refrigerator, and it will thicken up as it cools. - Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.