Here’s to all our fellow pesto lovers… this sun-dried tomato pesto is amaaaazing! You’re gonna love it! You can use it in so many different ways – on pasta, sandwiches or simply on crackers as a yummy snack in between meals. It always adds so much more flavour to everything and only takes a few minutes to make! In this one, the combination of roasted pine nuts, fresh basil, sun-dried tomatoes and a dash of nutritional yeast for the cheezy flavor makes it heavenly tasty!
Sundried Tomato Pesto [Vegan]
- 1 jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of oil (you can take olive oil or the remaining oil from the jar)
- 3-4 tablespoons water, depends on desired consistency
- 1/4 cup roasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix together until smooth.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!