There is nothing that says summer quite like daiquiris and popsicles. These are both combined into one. These little chilly bites are succulently addictive. Once you bite into one, you keep wanting more! First, you're hit with that creamy, coconutty taste, and then comes zingy strawberry watermelon daiquiri. You will be brought to daiquiri heaven!
Strawberry-Watermelon Daiquiri Mocktail Pops [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 cups of watermelon, chopped
- 2 cups of strawberries, roughly chopped, reserve 5-6 for presentation
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup or another sweetener of choice
- 1 can of all-natural coconut milk
- Add all ingredients to the blender and pulse until you have a homogenous mixture.
- Let your mixture cool off in the fridge and pop your mould into the freezer for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, thinly slice your strawberries and set them aside.
- Take your mould out of the freezer and your mixture from the fridge and stick your strawberries to the sides of the mould. Then add your sticks and fill with your mixture.
- Freeze for a minimum of 6 hours, depending on the freezer.