This unique take on tiramisu skips the espresso for another eclectic combination of flavors. The parfait-style dish starts with a crumbly base of vegan biscuits, continues with some raw cacao powder and velvety coconut whipped cream, and finishes with a healthy dollop of fresh strawberries mixed with coconut sugar. Yum!
Strawberry Tiramisu [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Strawberry Tiramisu [Vegan]
- 1 13-ounce can of coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
- 3 of your favorite vegan biscuits, crumbled, or 3 tablespoons raw buckwheat groats
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, roughly chopped and mashed
- 3 teaspoons raw cacao powder, plus more for sprinkling
How to Prepare Strawberry Tiramisu [Vegan]
- Put your coconut cream (without the liquid) in a high-speed blender and blend to obtain some coconut whipped cream. Set aside.
- In three little cups, set up a base of biscuit or buckwheat groats.
- Add about a teaspoon of cacao powder in each cup.
- Separate your coconut whipped cream in 3 servings and add them in each cup.
- Sprinkle one layer of cacao powder on top of the cream.
- Finish with the strawberry mash.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.