This unique take on tiramisu skips the espresso for another eclectic combination of flavors. The parfait-style dish starts with a crumbly base of vegan biscuits, continues with some raw cacao powder and velvety coconut whipped cream, and finishes with a healthy dollop of fresh strawberries mixed with coconut sugar. Yum!
Strawberry Tiramisu [Vegan]
- 1 13-ounce can of coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
- 3 of your favorite vegan biscuits, crumbled, or 3 tablespoons raw buckwheat groats
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, roughly chopped and mashed
- 3 teaspoons raw cacao powder, plus more for sprinkling
- Put your coconut cream (without the liquid) in a high-speed blender and blend to obtain some coconut whipped cream. Set aside.
- In three little cups, set up a base of biscuit or buckwheat groats.
- Add about a teaspoon of cacao powder in each cup.
- Separate your coconut whipped cream in 3 servings and add them in each cup.
- Sprinkle one layer of cacao powder on top of the cream.
- Finish with the strawberry mash.