Raw, gluten-free, and vegan, this cheesecake doesn't have any unhealthy ingredients, but it sure doesn't taste that way! It's indulgent, dense, rich and delicious: everything a cheesecake should be. The cashews and coconut milk make the filling extra creamy, which works so well with the chewy crust. It's the perfect amount of sweetness, without any refined sugars. The strawberry-date frosting is the perfect finish for this amazing cake. Free of dairy, eggs, refined sugars and gluten, this raw strawberry cheesecake is a dessert that everyone can (and will) enjoy.
Strawberry Cheesecake [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Strawberry Cheesecake [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup walnuts
- 8 Medjool dates
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 4 dates
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups strawberries
- 4 Medjool dates
- Juice half a lemon
How to Prepare Strawberry Cheesecake [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
To Make the Crust:
- Place walnuts and buckwheat flour in the food processor and pulse into a flour.
- Add dates, vanilla and salt and process until mixture begins to stick together.
- Press the dough into a 9-inch pan to make the crust.
To Make the Filling:
- Combine the filling ingredients in a blender, except the coconut oil.
- Melt the coconut oil and add into the mixture until well combined.
- Pour the filling into the crust and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
To Make the Cheesecake:
- Blend the strawberries with the dates and lemon juice until smooth.
- When the filling is hard enough take the cake out of the freezer and pour the strawberry frosting on top.
- Garnish with some fresh strawberries and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 3821 | Total Carbs: 442 g | Total Fat: 203 g | Total Protein: 71 g | Total Sodium: 1963 g | Total Sugar: 273 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.