This pasta dish is light and seasonal. Since it uses edamame-based spaghetti as opposed to one made with grains, this pasta won't make you feel weighed down. Lemon juice gives this dish a bright flavor and pumpkin seeds are added for a crunch. So simple, yet so good!
Spring Roasted Carrot Pasta [Vegan]
- 6 medium carrots, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup organic edamame spaghetti pasta
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful arugula
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° F, toss the carrots with just enough olive oil to coat and spread out on a sheet pan. Roast for about 30 minutes until tender. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions. Once the pasta has finished cooking, drain it, and toss it together with the carrots and all other remaining ingredients. Serve.