These cookies come out so soft and perfect. And they are big enough that they will fill anyone up after a delicious holiday meal. Give them a go!
Soft Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Filled Cookies [Vegan]
For the Cookies:
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon & 3 tablespoons sugar, mixed together to roll dough in
For the Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 container vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Cream the vegan butter and sugar together
- Mix in almond milk and vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (minus the cinnamon + sugar mixture) then add to the everything else. Mix well. The mixture will seem dry or super thick but keep going. It will come together!
- Roll large pieces of dough and place on a cookie sheet. Roll in sugar/cinnamon before baking.
- Bake at 350°F for about 11 minutes
- Allow to cool then place in fridge until completely cool!
- Pipe vegan cream cheese filling between two cookies. Enjoy!