There is something special about this smokey oat cheese sauce. This thick sauce is amazing as a dip, sauce, and so much more!
Smokey Oat Cheese Sauce [Vegan]
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 jar roasted red pepper in water (12 ounces)
- 1 lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 4 cups water
- Blend everything together super well. Blend longer than you think! Include the water from the roasted red pepper jar.
- Boil on stove so that the corn starch thickens and turns your batter into cheese! Enjoy!