Become the most-loved person at a party with this seven-layer dip! Made with refried black beans, tangy guacamole, salsa, non-dairy sour cream, vegan cheese shreds, and an assortment of toppings, this dip is guaranteed to get devoured. Simple, but seriously delicious.
7-Layer Dip [Vegan]
- 14-ounce can refried black beans
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 jar of your favourite salsa
- 1 12-ounce container of vegan sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese shreds
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- Prepare the guacamole by mashing the avocado with the cumin, sea salt, pepper, and lime juice until smooth.
- Prepare the sour cream layer by mixing the sour cream with the taco seasoning.
- Spread the refried black beans into the bottom of a dish of your choice. Top with the guacamole layer, then with a thin layer of salsa, and finally the sour cream mixture.
- Evenly spread the cheddar shreds, tomatoes, olives, green onions, and cilantro on top.
- Enjoy immediately with tortilla chips.