This recipe for mini savory stuffed peppers is a fantastic appetizer, great for bringing to parties or munching at home by yourself.
Savory Stuffed Pepper Poppers [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Savory Stuffed Pepper Poppers [Vegan]
- 24 mini bell peppers
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 onion, caramelized
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 3 tbsp toasted sunflower seeds
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
How to Prepare Savory Stuffed Pepper Poppers [Vegan]
- Cut and core your peppers by slicing off the tops and removing the seeds.
- In boiling water, blanch the peppers for 2 minutes and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 375. In a bowl, combine cooked quinoa, caramelized onion, basil, sun dried tomatoes, sunflower seeds, salt and pepper.
- Using a spoon, stuff your peppers!
- Bake your peppers for twenty minutes, let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.