These no-bake energy bites are the sweet and salty, the pecans accent the maple syrup perfectly, and the coconut adds a lovely bit of chewiness. Plus, they’re gluten free, Paleo, and vegan! The best part? You only need are 5 simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry already!
Salted Maple Pecan Pie Energy Balls [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo]
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (about 13-15)
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (plus 1/3 cup for rolling)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all of the dates, pecans, 1/2 cup shredded coconut, maple syrup, and salt in a food processor. Process for 1-2 minutes until mixture comes together.
- Place extra coconut in a bowl and set aside.
- Roll the mixture into 12 balls. Roll balls in coconut and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.