I don’t know where to start in describing the deliciousness of this Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Hummus recipe. It’s like a perfect marriage between a traditional dipping oil that is served with bread at an Italian restaurant and classic hummus. And, it is incredibly easy it is to make and by far, the easiest hummus I have ever made.
Rosemary With Roasted Garlic Hummus [Vegan]
- 1 can organic chickpeas (13.5 ounce can)
- 1/2 cup Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Drain the chickpeas and add together with the dipping oil and Himalayan pink salt to a food processor and process until smooth and well blended.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, chips or crackers.