I don’t know where to start in describing the deliciousness of this Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Hummus recipe. It’s like a perfect marriage between a traditional dipping oil that is served with bread at an Italian restaurant and classic hummus. And, it is incredibly easy it is to make and by far, the easiest hummus I have ever made.
Rosemary With Roasted Garlic Hummus [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Rosemary With Roasted Garlic Hummus [Vegan]
- 1 can organic chickpeas (13.5 ounce can)
- 1/2 cup Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
How to Prepare Rosemary With Roasted Garlic Hummus [Vegan]
- Drain the chickpeas and add together with the dipping oil and Himalayan pink salt to a food processor and process until smooth and well blended.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, chips or crackers.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.