Creamy coconut milk and tart blueberries come together to form these simple and refreshing popsicles. Sweetened with a bit of maple syrup, a few dates, and a touch of vanilla, these are definitely healthier than any store-bought version. The finely chopped herbs make this dessert truly unique.
Rosemary and Thyme Blueberry Popsicles [Vegan]
- 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 dates, soaked
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- Frozen blueberries
- Thyme, finely chopped
- Rosemary, finely chopped
- Basil, finely chopped
- Fill 1/3 of the moulds with fruit.
- Blend the coconut milk and sweetener until smooth and fill moulds until 2/3 full then add another layer of berries or herbs.
- Freeze overnight or until solid.