Made without any dairy, refined sugars or gluten, this no-churn Rocky Road Ice Cream is rich, creamy and packed with nuts and marshmallows!
Rocky Road Ice Cream [Vegan]
- 3 bananas, frozen
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons roasted almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows, cut in half
- Add the bananas, avocados, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and maple syrup [if using] to a food processor. Process on high until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Once smooth, stir in chopped almonds and marshmallows. Serve immediately for soft serve or cover and freeze for 3 hours for a more firm texture.