For this roasted vegetable pasta, just roast the tomatoes, artichokes, and lemons and let them be until they are ready. Easy right? Then, all you have to do is boil the pasta and sauté garlic on the side. Dinner is ready just like that! Once you add the olives, the flavors are AWESOME! This roasted tomato and artichoke pasta is the perfect way to step up your game on a simple dish. It’s also extremely colorful!
Roasted Tomato and Artichoke Pasta [Vegan]
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 5 roma tomatoes
- 1 can quartered artichokes drained
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves – chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- salt & pepper
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut tomatoes and lemons in half and place on a baking tray. Coat with olive oil, salt and pepper and place in the oven for 15 minutes. Add the artichoke hearts and continue cooking for another 20 minutes.
- In a small sauce pot, add chopped garlic and olive oil. Let steep on LOW (do not let it burn).
- Cook your pasta as well while everything else is cooking.
- Once the pasta is cooked and veggies are roasted, drain pasta and add tomatoes, artichokes, olives, and garlic oil to the pot.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately either with lemons on the side or drizzled on top.