Tired of eating the same ol' hummus you always buy? Sounds like you need to try this roasted kumquat and white bean hummus! It's creamy, nutritious, and super versatile. In this particular recipe, the delicious dip is topped with roasted fruit for a colorful and tasty variation.
Creamy White Bean Hummus With Kumquat [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Creamy White Bean Hummus With Kumquat [Vegan]
- 8-10 kumquats
- 1 small guava
- 1 13.5-ounce can cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 kumquats, for topping
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hemp seeds or sunflower seeds (optional)
How to Prepare Creamy White Bean Hummus With Kumquat [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Slice kumquats and dice tropical fruit. Place on an oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Turn broiler on to low and broil for another 2-3 minutes, this helps caramelize the fruit.
- Add remaining ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Top with roasted fruit, thyme, and hemp or sunflower seeds, if using.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.