These crunchy cranberry chick'n pita pockets are perfect for a quick and easy meal that you can make ahead and take with you on the go. The filling is a combination of mouthwatering flavors and textures, like meaty soy curls, tart cranberry sauce, chewy dried cranberries, and crunchy walnuts. Stuff this filling in a pita pocket, wrap it up in a tortilla, put it on a salad ... Any way you choose to eat this, it will be delicious.
Crunchy Cranberry Chick’n Pita Pockets [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Crunchy Cranberry Chick’n Pita Pockets [Vegan]
- 1 handful of dried soy curls
- 1/3 can cranberry sauce (plus a little extra)
- 1/4 cup dried cran/cherry mix
- A scant 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 slices of bread, 2 pockets or 2 wraps
- Chopped lettuce
- 3-4 Tablespoons vegan ranch dressing
How to Prepare Crunchy Cranberry Chick’n Pita Pockets [Vegan]
- Place the soy curls in a bowl of warm water to soak. After 10 minutes, drain and squeeze out all remaining liquid.
- Add to a bowl with 1/2 the cranberry sauce, the dried cran/cherry mix and walnuts. Schmear the bread with cranberry sauce, then add lettuce and stuff with the soy curl/cranberry mixture. Top with the ranch dressing and remaining cranberry sauce.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.