These raw caramel candies are out of this world! Creamy, melt in your mouth sweet goodness and made with only a few ingredients. Raw cacao butter provides the soft buttery flavor, tahini adds more depth, maple syrup adds a touch of sweetness, and a sprinkle of salt livens all of the flavors right up.
Raw Tahini Caramel Candies [Vegan]
- 1 cup raw cacao butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- A generous pinch of salt
- Melt the cacao butter and then add rest of the ingredients in the mix. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture in a lined dish or silicone molds and pop in the freezer.
- Once the raw caramel candy is set, remove from the freezer and cut. Wrap in papers or enjoy straight away.
Store these candies in the refrigerator.