These raw caramel candies are out of this world! Creamy, melt in your mouth sweet goodness and made with only a few ingredients. Raw cacao butter provides the soft buttery flavor, tahini adds more depth, maple syrup adds a touch of sweetness, and a sprinkle of salt livens all of the flavors right up.
Raw Tahini Caramel Candies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Tahini Caramel Candies [Vegan]
- 1 cup raw cacao butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- A generous pinch of salt
How to Prepare Raw Tahini Caramel Candies [Vegan]
- Melt the cacao butter and then add rest of the ingredients in the mix. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture in a lined dish or silicone molds and pop in the freezer.
- Once the raw caramel candy is set, remove from the freezer and cut. Wrap in papers or enjoy straight away.
Store these candies in the refrigerator.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.