Even though this soup is raw, it's packed with heat. Carrot is grated then blended with spices until smooth and finished with a generous amount of cayenne pepper and zucchini noodles. This recipe is versatile, so if you prefer warm soups, you can heat it just before serving.
Raw Spicy Thai Carrot Soup With Zucchini Noodles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Spicy Thai Carrot Soup With Zucchini Noodles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 large carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon tandoori masala spice
- 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 large tablespoons apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 3 large tablespoons tahini
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 zucchini, for noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Prepare Raw Spicy Thai Carrot Soup With Zucchini Noodles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Finely chop or grate the carrots.
- In a blender, add carrot and all remaining ingredients (except for zucchini, cayenne, and olive oil) and blender until smooth. It may take up to a minute. Spiralize the zucchini.
- If you prefer warm soups, add everything to a pot and heat gentle. Otherwise, add soup to bowl/s, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.