This fruity melt-in-your-mouth dessert is a must-try if you enjoy sweet treats that are nutritious and secretly good for you! The filling consists of plums blended with soaked cashews, coconut oil, lemon juice for a zesty punch, maple syrup for natural sweetness, and vanilla. The crust is made of almonds and prunes, meaning you only need 8 main ingredients to prepare this easy and simple treat in under 30 minutes!
Raw Plum and Prune Cheesecake Tart [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Plum and Prune Cheesecake Tart [Vegan, Grain-Free]
For the Crust:
- 1 and 1/2 cups almonds
- 3/4 cup California prunes
- Pinch of sea salt
For the Filling:
- 1 and 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked for 2 or more hours
- 1 large plum, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3-4 large plums, pitted and thinly sliced
How to Prepare Raw Plum and Prune Cheesecake Tart [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- To prepare the crust: add the crust ingredients to the food processor and process until you get a fine sticky crumble
- Line an 8 by 8-inch tart pan or an 8-inch spring-form pan with parchment paper and press the mixture down onto it. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling
- To prepare the filling: rinse and drain the cashews and add them to the food processor or a blender with the rest of filling ingredients, except for coconut oil. Process until smooth, then add coconut oil and process some more to combine
- Assemble: pour the filling over crust and place back in the freezer for about 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Top with plum slices before serving and enjoy.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 324 | Carbs: 24 g | Fat: 23 g | Protein: 9 g | Sodium: 32 mg | Sugar: 14 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.