If you are looking for simple, lazy ice cream recipes that don't require any churning, you have come to the right place! This recipe couldn't be any easier. It's simply chuck the ingredients into your food processor blend, freeze, and enjoy.
Raw Peach and Vanilla Ice Cream [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups ripe peaches and or apricots
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk (chilled overnight)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut butter
- 1-2 teaspoons orange blossom water (optional)
- Start by removing all the pits from the peaches and apricots.
- Add all ingredients apart from the coconut butter to a high-speed food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Then add the coconut butter and blend to combine. To prevent from curdling, add the coconut butter last.
- Pour the mixture into a bread tin or lunch box, cover with foil and freeze overnight.
- Take the container out of the freezer about 15 minutes before serving to allow the ice cream to soften a little.
- Serve using a hot, wet ice cream scoop.