If you are looking for simple vegan ice cream recipes to make without an ice cream maker, you have come to the right place! This no-churn ice cream couldn't be any easier. Simply chuck the ingredients into your food processor blend, freeze, and enjoy. It's the perfect treat for a hot day!
Raw Peach and Vanilla No-Churn Ice Cream [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups ripe peaches and or apricots
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk (chilled overnight)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut butter
- 1-2 teaspoons orange blossom water (optional)
- Start by removing all the pits from the peaches and apricots.
- Add all ingredients apart from the coconut butter to a high-speed food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Then add the coconut butter and blend to combine. To prevent from curdling, add the coconut butter last.
- Pour the mixture into a bread tin or lunch box, cover with foil and freeze overnight.
- Take the container out of the freezer about 15 minutes before serving to allow the ice cream to soften a little.
- Serve using a hot, wet ice cream scoop.