These are un-fried, raw, and good for you! Salty and crunchy just like potato chips but with a hint of okra flavor. Okra is packed with vitamins and minerals, high in dietary fiber, and low in calories!
Raw Okra Chips [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 11-ounces okra
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Clean and dry the okra.
- Cut off the tops and slice in half lengthwise.
- Line a dehydrator tray with a mesh sheet and spread okra evenly.
- Brush on oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Dry in the dehydrator at 115°F for 36-48 hours until chips are completely dry.
- Store in an airtight container.
Keeps for two weeks. If the okra chips get stale in storage, place back in the dehydrator at 115°F for a few hours until they regain their crispiness.