Six ingredients and no oven required for this delicious, mouth-watering cheesecake!
Raw Nut-Free Cheesecakes [Vegan]
- 1 cup rolled oats (use gluten free oats to make gluten free)
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins (soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes – to make sticky – then drain)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 frozen bananas (cut up the banana before freezing, it makes it a lot easier to blend)
- Cream from 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries (or other fruit of choice)
- In a blender, add the oats and blend for a couple of minutes until the oats have about quartered in size
- Then, add the raisins and coconut and blend until it sticks together – if it’s struggling to stick, add a few tablespoons of water and blend again, it should then bind
- Spoon the crust mixture into a spring form/bottomless cake tin (or multiple for mini cheesecakes .
- Next, put the banana and coconut cream in a blender and blend until completely smooth
- Spoon some of the mixture on top of the crusts to make one layer, smooth, then place back in the freezer for 30 minutes
- In the meantime, add your chosen fruit (cherries in my case) to the remaining banana and coconut mixture and blend again until smooth
- After half an hour, spoon the rest of the mixture on top of the cheesecakes, smooth off and place back in the freezer for 2-3 hours until it completely solidifies
- When you’re ready to eat, take out of the freezer for 5 minutes then…