Six ingredients and no oven required for this delicious, mouth-watering cheesecake!
Raw Nut-Free Cheesecakes [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Nut-Free Cheesecakes [Vegan]
- 1 cup rolled oats (use gluten free oats to make gluten free)
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins (soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes – to make sticky – then drain)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 frozen bananas (cut up the banana before freezing, it makes it a lot easier to blend)
- Cream from 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries (or other fruit of choice)
How to Prepare Raw Nut-Free Cheesecakes [Vegan]
- In a blender, add the oats and blend for a couple of minutes until the oats have about quartered in size
- Then, add the raisins and coconut and blend until it sticks together – if it’s struggling to stick, add a few tablespoons of water and blend again, it should then bind
- Spoon the crust mixture into a spring form/bottomless cake tin (or multiple for mini cheesecakes .
- Next, put the banana and coconut cream in a blender and blend until completely smooth
- Spoon some of the mixture on top of the crusts to make one layer, smooth, then place back in the freezer for 30 minutes
- In the meantime, add your chosen fruit (cherries in my case) to the remaining banana and coconut mixture and blend again until smooth
- After half an hour, spoon the rest of the mixture on top of the cheesecakes, smooth off and place back in the freezer for 2-3 hours until it completely solidifies
- When you’re ready to eat, take out of the freezer for 5 minutes then…
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.