There is such a dreamy flavor combination of lavender, blueberries and figs in these ultimate high tea tarts! The creamy filling is colored with blueberries and flavored with lavender essential oil. Treat yourself to these beautiful sweet creations!
Raw Lavender Fig Tarts [Vegan, Raw]
- 8 dried figs, soaked
- 4 dried dates, soaked
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- pinch of good quality salt
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil (or more to taste)
- pinch of vanilla powder or few drops of vanilla essence
- Place all the base ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined. You should have slightly sticky texture. Press the base mixture in silicone cupcake molds and place in the freezer.
- Place all the filling ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and well combined. Taste and adjust the sweetness and lavender flavor.
- Pour the filling mixture in a mixing bowl or a container and place in the fridge to set.
- Remove the base cups from the freezer and carefully remove them from silicone molds.
- Once the filling mixture is firm enough and not runny, spoon the mixture in piping bag and fill the fig base cups with the filling. Place the lavender fig tarts in the fridge or freezer to set.
The base is made from dried figs, but you can also replace figs with dates.