My mom used to make these and almost everyone who tried them loved them. I couldn’t find a replacement for all of the ingredients as they weren’t the healthiest treat, but came close to it here. These raw Chocolate Clusters allow you to have a sweet treat, yet still eat healthy. In fact, it's so yummy that you won't be able to tell it's raw!
Raw Chocolate Clusters [Vegan]
- 1 cup Raw Cacao Paste – melted in a double boiler over low heat
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 3 tbsp raw Agave
- 1 cup chopped or slivered raw (or pieces) Almonds
- 1 cup raw Pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1 tbsp Maca (Superfood – optional)
- 1 tbsp Spirulina (optional )
- Mix cacao paste, agave and coconut oil together until melted – not too high temp – very low. Once melted (stirring occasionally) then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well coated. Then pour into a glass rectangle dish or drop by spoonful onto wax paper and let cool. Best place to store is in fridge to keep solid and fresh (sometimes it may soften when kept out at room temp) Eat and enjoy!
The superfoods are optional, but you can’t taste them and it just adds more nutritional value to a sweet treat – what better way to get more nutrient dense food into your body