A raw and decadent blackberry chocolate cake that is so healthy, you could eat it for breakfast.
Raw Blackberry Breakfast Chocolate Cake [Vegan]
For the Base:
- 1 cup almond pulp
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons sweetener
For the Filling:
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked at least 1-2 hours
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup fruit, use different fruits for different cake colors
- 1 cup maple syrup and agave nectar
- 1/3 cup melted cacao butter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
To Make the Base:
- Blend everything together.
- Using a spoon place the mixture on the bottom of a cake pan or in small cups.
- Press gently with the spoon and leave in the fridge until the filling is ready.
To Make the Filling:
- Blend the cashews with the water.
- Add the fruits and blend again until a creamy mixture is formed.
- Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil and add them in the blender.
- Add everything else and blend until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Pour over the base and keep in the fridge. It will be best if you leave it there at least for a day to harden perfectly.
- If you are using a sweeter fruit, you might want to reduce the sweetener.
Per Serving: Calories: 661 | Carbs: 31 g | Fat: 55 g | Protein: 7 g | Sodium: 5 mg | Sugar: 28 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile