In this recipe, creamy chia seed pudding sits atop a layer of sweet and tart raspberry purée. These parfaits are a different way to start your day! Enjoy them for breakfast with an additional topping of crunchy granola.
Raspberry Chia Seed Parfait [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raspberry Chia Seed Parfait [Vegan]
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Apples and pomegranate seeds
How to Prepare Raspberry Chia Seed Parfait [Vegan]
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together and whisk. Let sit for 5 minutes and whisk again to prevent clumping. Cover and place in refrigerator until a pudding consistency is formed, around 2 hours.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until well blended.
- Evenly divide raspberry purée into 4 small parfait glasses. Add chia seed pudding then top with fruit.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.