In this recipe, creamy chia seed pudding sits atop a layer of sweet and tart raspberry purée. These parfaits are a different way to start your day! Enjoy them for breakfast with an additional topping of crunchy granola.
Raspberry Chia Seed Parfait [Vegan]
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Apples and pomegranate seeds
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together and whisk. Let sit for 5 minutes and whisk again to prevent clumping. Cover and place in refrigerator until a pudding consistency is formed, around 2 hours.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until well blended.
- Evenly divide raspberry purée into 4 small parfait glasses. Add chia seed pudding then top with fruit.