Take advantage of zucchini's bright color by making these vibrant pancakes! These fluffy pancakes are made with green peas, zukes, bananas, and vanilla extract, for a sweet, green mix. Serve them with maple syrup and plenty of fruit!
Quinoa Flour, Zucchini, and Peas Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Quinoa Flour, Zucchini, and Peas Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 whole zucchini
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to Prepare Quinoa Flour, Zucchini, and Peas Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a food processor, combine green peas, zucchini, bananas, vanilla extract, and oil and blend smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, combine quinoa flour, baking powder, and salt and mix very well making sure that there are no lumps.
- Fold in the zucchini mixture to the dry ingredients and mix the batter very well.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and grease it.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons batter on the pan and make it a round shape with the help of a spoon.
- Once cooked flip to the other side with the spatula and cook again.
- Repeat the same process for the rest of the batter. Serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.