Take advantage of zucchini's bright color by making these vibrant pancakes! These fluffy pancakes are made with green peas, zukes, bananas, and vanilla extract, for a sweet, green mix. Serve them with maple syrup and plenty of fruit!
Quinoa Flour, Zucchini, and Peas Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 whole zucchini
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, combine green peas, zucchini, bananas, vanilla extract, and oil and blend smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, combine quinoa flour, baking powder, and salt and mix very well making sure that there are no lumps.
- Fold in the zucchini mixture to the dry ingredients and mix the batter very well.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and grease it.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons batter on the pan and make it a round shape with the help of a spoon.
- Once cooked flip to the other side with the spatula and cook again.
- Repeat the same process for the rest of the batter. Serve.