Thanks to the summer and hot weather, you're probably craving more and more raw and uncooked meals like salads, fruits, and vegetables. Here is a new, fun way to enjoy your freshly grown fruits for breakfast! These rice rolls are holding all of your breakfast favorites: oatmeal, fruit, peanut butter, coconut flakes, and more.
Quinoa and Oat Breakfast Fruit Rolls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Quinoa and Oat Breakfast Fruit Rolls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Grains:
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of quinoa
- 1/3 cup of gluten-free oats
- 3 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Rice wraps, as needed
- Fruits, as needed
- Coconut flakes, as needed
- Hemp seeds, as needed
- Agave syrup, as needed
- Peanut butter, as needed
How to Prepare Quinoa and Oat Breakfast Fruit Rolls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a small saucepan, add milk and boil on low heat. Add the quinoa and all other quinoa and oats ingredients and let simmer for 20-30 minutes until they have absorbed all liquid.
- Fill a shallow dish with warm water. Add a rice paper sheet, one at a time for 5 to 10 seconds. Remove and place on a flat surface. Towards one end of the rice wrapper, layer your preferred toppings and some of the quinoa oatmeal mixture.
- Fold both ends to the center and roll the sheet as tightly as you can without ripping. Continue with remaining sheets and filling.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.