Thanks to the summer and hot weather, you're probably craving more and more raw and uncooked meals like salads, fruits, and vegetables. Here is a new, fun way to enjoy your freshly grown fruits for breakfast! These rice rolls are holding all of your breakfast favorites: oatmeal, fruit, peanut butter, coconut flakes, and more.
Quinoa and Oat Breakfast Fruit Rolls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Quinoa and Oat Breakfast Fruit Rolls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Grains:
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of quinoa
- 1/3 cup of gluten-free oats
- 3 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Rice wraps, as needed
- Fruits, as needed
- Coconut flakes, as needed
- Hemp seeds, as needed
- Agave syrup, as needed
- Peanut butter, as needed
How To Make Quinoa and Oat Breakfast Fruit Rolls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a small saucepan, add milk and boil on low heat. Add the quinoa and all other quinoa and oats ingredients and let simmer for 20-30 minutes until they have absorbed all liquid.
- Fill a shallow dish with warm water. Add a rice paper sheet, one at a time for 5 to 10 seconds. Remove and place on a flat surface. Towards one end of the rice wrapper, layer your preferred toppings and some of the quinoa oatmeal mixture.
- Fold both ends to the center and roll the sheet as tightly as you can without ripping. Continue with remaining sheets and filling.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Hi, good info! I share with you an analysis our team prepared about global trade of quinoa: https://www.garaycompany.com/blog/buyers-and-suppliers-markets-of-quinoa