With this recipe I show you how easy it is so make vegan sushi. You don't need to buy sushi rice and do the authentic procedure that takes a long time, with this recipe you can make delicious sushi at home!
Quick Veggie-Sushi [Vegan]
- 2 sheets of nori seaweed
- 8 tablespoons cooked brown rice
- 6 tablespoon of red cabbage
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce or tamari
- 1 rice or sushi vinegar (optional)
- Put a sheet of Nori seaweed on a piece of film or on a bamboo mat (place the rough part on the top).
- Place 4 tablespoons cooked brown rice on the rough part of the Nori seaweed occupying 2/3 of this. Crush with your hands so that it stays stuck to the blade.
- Add three tablespoons of sauerkraut half of the half rolled avocado and half of the 1/4 of the yellow pepper cut to strips also in the middle of rice.
- Press it tight to make it compact.
- Wet a knife and cut in the desired thickness.
- Repeat the process with the other plate.
- Sprinkle some black sesame seeds over.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce and ready to eat!