This no-bake Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Fudge is layered on top of a simple oat crust for a delicious gluten-free and vegan treat!
Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Fudge [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 7 dates, pitted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
For the Filling:
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 dates, pitted
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the crust ingredients to a food processor. Process on high until mixture is crumbly and sticks together when pinched between fingers. Press dough into prepared pan.
- Add filling ingredients into food processor and process on high until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust sweetness, as needed. Pour filling on top of crust.
- Place fudge in the fridge for 1 hour to set. Cut in squares and enjoy!